Our Cosmetic and Restorative Dentistry Team Serving Auburn, Syracuse, Elbridge, Jordan, Warners, Weedsport, Camillus, Marcelluse, Skaneateles and Ithaca, New York
At Beautiful Smiles, our team of dental professionals has more than 100 years of cumulative experience in general, cosmetic, and restorative dentistry. We offer the latest technologies at our state-of-the-art facilities in Auburn and Elbridge, New York, allowing us to offer sedation, cosmetic, implant and restorative dentistry treatment options that are not available at other dental offices. In fact, patients travel from Syracuse, Ithaca, Utica, Watertown, Rochester and throughout New York for the advanced cosmetic and restorative dentistry available at Beautiful Smiles.
At Beautiful Smiles, our team is here to assist you in every way from the moment you come through our door. Under the expert guidance of Dr. David Nangle and Dr. Jon Ohnezeit we all share in the commitment to provide the care and treatment that we would expect our own families to receive. Our extensive years of experience in general, cosmetic, and restorative dentistry aid in our ability to make your dental visit comfortable and comprehensive.
Our state-of-the-art facilities in Auburn and Elbridge, New York, offer the latest technology in cosmetic, implant and restorative dentistry. You can relax knowing you are receiving unsurpassed care in a facility that has been built with our patient's comfort as our priority.
Advancements in technology have lifted dentistry to new, exciting levels. These advancements allow the modern dental office to treat patients more effectively, more comfortably, and in less time than ever before. Some of the technology we employ at our office includes:
- Glaileos Cone Beam X-ray - One of the few offices in New York to offer this service. Cone Beam is a 3-D image of the patient which allows a more accurate diagnosis and treatment plan, especially with implant placement. This digital machine decreases radiation exposure for the patient compared to the older CT scan.
- CEREC® - With CEREC® technology, we can create and place computer-generated porcelain crowns, inlays and onlays, in one office visit, a procedure that usually takes two or more visits.
- Guided Implant Surgery - Utilizing our Cerec and Galileos Software, our doctors are able to plan and place implants and permanent restorations, sometimes at the same appointment, with digital precision and safety.
- Nitrous Oxide- We have ( laughing gas) in all our operatories for our patients comfort. While not all patients need Nitrous for their procedures it is great to have access to it if needed.
- Laser Cavity Detector - This instrument allows us to find cavities before they become large enough to see. We can then restore the tooth with a white bonded filling, often without Novocaine!
- Diode Laser - A laser is used to make soft tissue (gum) changes while minimizing patient discomfort and healing time.
- Digital X-Ray - Digital x-rays generate less radiation and produce a sharper image than traditional x-rays. These images are produced immediately and can be viewed on a large monitor in the treatment room so our patients can view them.
- Digital Intra-oral Camera - This camera allows us to show the condition inside the mouth on a large monitor in the treatment room so patients can be involved in the diagnosis and treatment plan process.
- LCD Monitors - With LCD monitors in our treatment rooms, our doctors and patients can have interactive discussions about the diagnosis process and their cosmetic and restorative dentistry treatment possibilities. Patients can also view DVDs or television on the monitors during their treatments.
- CAESY® Education - The CAESY® animated computer program allows our patients to better understand their treatment options, which is the foundation for good decisions.
- Digital Shade Matching - TThis device determines the exact shade (color) of a tooth using a spectrophotometer so that we can craft restorations that perfectly match the surrounding teeth.
- Inter-office Communication System - Our communication system allows all of our team members to be in constant contact. Keeping our team in synch helps us make your visits more enjoyable.
- EagleSoft Dental Software - Our software from EagleSoft, an industry leader, allows us to tie our technology together. We will soon become a paperless office, which will streamline our information flow and make your visits more efficient.
Our team takes great pride in adhering to the highest standard of infection control. Our LISA class B autoclave uses water vapor and a fractionated vacuum system for eliminating all living microorganisms. With its sophisticated microprocessor control, it offers computerized management of the sterilization temperature and pressure, which guarantees absolute reliability of the sterilization process.
Contact Beautiful Smiles Today
If you would like to learn more about our practice or our team, contact Beautiful Smiles today. We can schedule you for a sedation, cosmetic, or restorative dentistry consultation. Patients visit our practice in Auburn from Camillus, Skaneateles, Syracuse, Ithaca, and throughout New York for an exceptional dental experience.